It started easy enough with a Tweet, but like everything about music and I, it ended up more complicated than 280 characters into a full-blown Blog article: If you had a 6-disc CD changer in your car and had to drive coast-to-coast What discs would you load?
- U2 –Achtung Baby.
- R.E.M. – Automatic For The People
- 3. Wilco “Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
- 4. The National Boxer
- 5. Semisonic-“Feeling Strangely Fine”
- 6. Hothouse Flowers “Songs from the rain”
- Counting Crows – “Recovering the Satellites” Radiohead “OK Computer” Jackson Browne “I’m Alive Pink Floyd “Animals Tom Petty “Full Moon Fever” David Gray “White Ladder” Damien Rice “O” The Cure Disintegration Weezer Weezer (Blue Album . The Beatles — The Beatles (White Album) Roger Waters The Pros and Cons of hitchhiking
- Matthew Ryan Dear Lover Ryan Adams Heartbreaker